A Diverse National Network of Experienced, Licensed Clinicians
KGA partners with affiliate counselors across the U.S. and Canada to ensure optimal levels of quality and responsiveness for our clients. We are continually working to maintain our strong affiliate network by recruiting qualified counselors throughout North America. In order to provide the highest quality services to our client’s employees, all of our affiliates:
- Are licensed at the highest level of their profession
- Have extensive post-graduate clinical experience
- Are able to see employees within 72 hours from the initial contact
- Are listed on panels of insurance providers, such as Aetna, Blue Cross, Cigna, etc.
- Maintain private malpractice insurance; minimum $1 million/$3 million.
- Offer experience in substance abuse counseling (strongly preferred, but not required)
- Are willing to sign KGA’s confidentiality agreement
Interested in Becoming a KGA Affiliate Provider?
We are committed to providing a professional, responsive and fair partnership with all affiliates. If you have an interest in becoming a KGA affiliate counselor, contact us to find out more.