Your Employee Assistance Program has developed an exciting new program for
non-medical sleep issues called the KGA Sleep Coaching Program.
This program is free for employees and family members
of our client organizations, and provides a variety of services.
sleep disturbances are indications of an underlying medical condition. The Sleep
Program is not a substitute for advice from your health care provider. No matter
what your situation, the EAP will be able to help you determine next
steps. KGA Sleep Coaching Program:
How to Access
- A thorough assessment of possible factors impairing your sleep
- A sleep diary to pinpoint your specific habits
- Articles, resources, and personalized education about proper sleep hygiene
- Three telephone coaching sessions with customized suggestions to address your specific sleep issues
- Email check-ins with an EAP counselor
- A post-intervention assessment
- Follow-up and additional resources as needed
Getting in touch is the first step. Simply call, email, or
connect with us via the live chat button on our website. A counselor will walk you
through the process and begin with a thorough assessment. All of our services are
strictly confidential. This means that no information about your personal
situation can be released without your written consent.
Contact the EAP at
any time at 800.648.9557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Print a copy of "KGA Sleep
" in PDF format.